WHO WE ARE?
A data-driven eCommerce company, established in 2019. Expander has developed a robust operation that connects sophisticated market research, production, and effective in-platform marketing. Expander has established five eCommerce brands, a global operation, and countless successful product launches. A data company at its core, Expander builds eCommerce brands from scratch, fast, all emanating from a proven product demand. We are expanding to further product categories, platforms, and geographies, capitalizing on the opportunity presented by the growing eCommerce culture. While doing so, we have sold more than a MILION units to our happy customers in 2021 alone!
You will be responsible for developing our new product from scratch, making architecture decisions, working independently, and leading the main in-house product of expander.
Our product will translate all of our knowledge, best practices, and years of experience from various teams so we will make better decisions, save our time and scale up!
We will translate hard strategic questions into automation. Answering questions like:
What will be the next brands and products that we are going to launch?
When and how many units our supply chain should order for each of our product and sale channel?
What should be the pricing of our products?
How to optimize our Ads?
How our sales are affected by inventory amount, pricing, and other variables?
Our ideal candidate is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of React and an ability to translate our business needs into client-friendly functions.
• A-Z ownership of our product, from back to front.
• Connecting different data sources through API into our SQL to be consumed by the frontend.
• Build a high-end performance web UI (using template)
• Build new features and directly impact the future of our product.
• Work closely with other departments, the product team, and designers.
What do you bring to the team?
• React – 1+ years of experience
• Nodejs – 1+ years of experience
• SQL – 1+ years of experience
• Experience building a web application from scratch
• Full understanding of the DOM and intricacies of client-side performance and browser compatibilities
• Effective at troubleshooting, debugging, and root causing defects in large scale system
• Experience with performance optimization approaches (caching, CDN,etc.).
• Develop clean, organized code and automated tests to verify its operation
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience managing multiple projects at the same time.
• Experience with microservices architecture – advantage
• Continuous Learning: It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.